Apr 16,2012
Apr 16,2012
The agent refused to explain why my offer had been refused, even though it was higher than the other offer on the table. Then he tried to get me to pay a £5,000 'finders fee' in order for my offer to be put through to the client. When I refused, they told me I could not have a chance of purchasing the property in question.

Asking a buyer for a finders fee when an agent is already getting a fee from the vendor is not only unethical, but illegal (as they are defrauding the vendor).

When I confronted them about this, they started sending me threatening texts, implying that they would sue me for £1m if I made a complaint to their client.

I would avoid.
Acted ethically and passed my offer on to their client, without asking for a 'kick back'.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Field & Sons Borough Office! To leave a new review of Field & Sons Borough Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Field & Sons Borough Office