Apr 13,2012
Paul Cole
Lee Gallagher
Apr 13,2012
ALL'S I WILL SAY IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!! I have had dealings with Lee Gallagher for many years and was saddened when he left the Blackburn / Darwen area. I was so happy to hear that he had finally set up his own business Benchmark Lettings. I had been struggling for some time with my current agent, waiting for my rents even though I knew my tenants had paid and getting the petty excuses all the time. I have a number of properties and have always found Lee to be honest and probably the BEST, YES BEST agent I have ever dealt with. As you can imagine I have now pulled all my properties from the other agent and now feel completely happy that Lee is now back in control of them. It's not only me that feels this way, every one of my tenants feels the same way. I WOULD SAY TO ALL, ANY PROBLEMS YOU HAVE SPEAK TO LEE AND HE WILL HELP SORT THINGS OUT. Good look with your new business Lee, I'm sure you will be very successful.

Benchmark Lettings