Apr 16,2012
Apr 16,2012
Romans as a whole were very efficient in getting our property on the market. Photos and floor plans were created and approved quickly and the write-up of our property did a great job in selling its best features.
The staff at Romans, especially Charles Rafferty, were very professional and reliable and I felt well informed at all times. They only contacted me when they had something useful or important to say and weren't intrusive.
I have actually used Romans for selling my property, purchasing a new property and for my conveyancing. Contracts have not yet exchanged so I don't want to speak too soon, however, so far I am very pleased with my dealings with Romans and would recommend them to friends and family.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 3! To leave a new review of Romans Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 3