Apr 13,2012
Apr 13,2012
whilst using chelton brown , it taken me 2 months to ask them to come and fix the boiler as i had no hot water or heating in my apartment, they never fixed the plug sockets that had no power to them for the entire rental period and they left horrible voicemails towards the end . The staff are extremely rude and very unprofessional manor in the way they behave. i am shocked for a company that pride themselves for letting properties and being a friendly face and company is a complete shamble . I am so disgusted with this agent i wold definitely not recommend them !!!
if the agents where more friendly and had the ability to get things done then that would have been helpful and also as their incompetence on how to get a boiler fixed taken so long i just have lost all respect and faith in this company.
By: Chelton Brown
Jun 27, 2012
Firstly, I am sorry that we are only just now commenting on this post - we have only recently become aware of this website.
Secondly. I am so sorry that you have had a negative experience. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this in further detail on 01604 609 379 and ask for Donna Copp who is the Departmental Manager of Property Management.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chelton Brown Northampton! To leave a new review of Chelton Brown Northampton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chelton Brown Northampton