Apr 16,2012
Russell
Lauren
By: 'Louise'
Apr 16,2012
I compared a number of on-line estate agents before choosing Emoov. Apart from the obvious money-saving benefit of such a low fee, I was also really impressed with Russell Quirk's professionalism and sincerity during our initial conversation. I was not disappointed with my choice and throughout the process, Russell and his colleagues were extremely efficient, friendly and enthusiatsic, making the whole process as stress-free as possible. It's testament to Emoov's professionalism and commitment that even my buyer commented on the fantastic service - she phoned on a Sunday mroning and by the same afternoon was viewing my property. I would recommend Emoov to anyone wishing to sell a property with the minmum of cost and hassle. Thank you for getting me moved!

Emoov