Apr 16,2012
Apr 16,2012
I compared a number of on-line estate agents before choosing Emoov. Apart from the obvious money-saving benefit of such a low fee, I was also really impressed with Russell Quirk's professionalism and sincerity during our initial conversation. I was not disappointed with my choice and throughout the process, Russell and his colleagues were extremely efficient, friendly and enthusiatsic, making the whole process as stress-free as possible. It's testament to Emoov's professionalism and commitment that even my buyer commented on the fantastic service - she phoned on a Sunday mroning and by the same afternoon was viewing my property. I would recommend Emoov to anyone wishing to sell a property with the minmum of cost and hassle. Thank you for getting me moved!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of eMoov.co.uk Brentwood! To leave a new review of eMoov.co.uk Brentwood, please click the link below !
Write a review for eMoov.co.uk Brentwood

eMoov.co.uk