Apr 15,2012
Apr 15,2012
I had an unfortunate encounter with one of the agent at Putney branch while looking for a flat to buy.
After my offer on a house he showed me was accepted, they all started calling me up to 7/8 times a day during my working hour being very rude, shouting and pushing me to call my solicitor to hurry up because they wanted to close the deal in 4 weeks. They even started calling my solicitor themselves to tell her to hurry up!! After I paid a quote to my lawyer and to the surveyor they told me the seller was going to rent the house out if I wouldn't have closed the deal in 4 weeks. They also fogot to give the key of the rear door to the surveyor when he came to do the home survey!!
The purchase of the house hasn't been an easy process with them putting me under pressure and the way they talked to me was unacceptable.
We closed the deal in 6 weeks and I would never ever recommend that agency to anyone for letting/selling/purchasing. Very rude and not professional.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Putney Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Putney Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Putney Branch