Apr 15,2012
Apr 15,2012
I am only 22 and moved into my first property with Harcourt in June last year - I fell in love with the place before I seen it and Paul showed me around the following day and I filled in my application and within a week I moved in.

I have had a few issues with the place but when ever ive mentioned them within a few hours i have been contacted by the estate agents.

I had a problem recently (friday) when my dishwasher blew up and i emailed the team and within an hour i had another one ordered and ready to be delivered on Monday.

Julie and Paul are the most approachable people to ever deal with, i find them easy to talk to and to express my concerns with (if needed but i do not) I think the property is amazing and the Estate agents make my time at the property so much better.

When the time comes to look for another property i will be picking within the Harcourt family.

Excellent all around!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harcourt Estates Ltd Kibworth! To leave a new review of Harcourt Estates Ltd Kibworth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harcourt Estates Ltd Kibworth