Apr 15,2012
Apr 15,2012
I have not been a great advocate of Estate Agents, generally my opinion & expectation of them is extremely low and then along came Charlie Barr and the team at Homes. Charlie remembered that I had enquired about a property some 4 months previously & had the initiative to contact me again. They supported, managed, liaised and communicated with the vendor, my solicitor and financial adviser. Nothing was too much trouble, every query was followed up and the information disseminated to the relevant parties. For the first time of buying property in 29 years I was redundant! It has been a pleasure to work with everyone at Homes and I will most definitely be using them again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Homes Estate Agents Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Homes Estate Agents Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Homes Estate Agents Ltd Office 1