Apr 14,2012
Apr 14,2012
Black Katz have been the most incompetent bunch of liars. They have repeatedly misled us about the property we are currently renting, which I might add has been the most hellish experience of our lives. We are pest infested, and nothing has been done about it, a recurring mould problem which has caused a chronic fungal infection of my entire body, the heating did not work and was not fixed for three months over the whole of winter. We went without a fridge and washing machine for two months.

And to top it all off, Black Katz did not even do their primary job of putting us all on the contract, my house-mate upped and left and they could not stop him, due to their early incompetence. Now I am paying a ridiculously large rent that I cannot afford, due to the fact that I was never protected by a valid contract. To try and put us off complaining, several times black katz have used different excuses, and ones that have been proven to be lies.

By: Alex
Aug 19, 2012
Jason, firstly I believe you have trouble reading. Secondly, do not comment on something you know nothing about. No excuses have been made. Why dont you come and visit me in the London bridge office (Address above)and I can show you photos of the disgusting mess (rubbish, cigarette butts...)the flat was left in and I am more than happy to educate you in the letting process too. it is very easy to hide behind a review, but do not comment on my office which you have never ever had any dealings with.

Kind regards,

Kind regards,
By: Black Katz is DISGRACEFUL
Aug 10, 2012
At the end of the day, just like the rest of the Black Katz managers, it doesn't matter what stupid insolent excuses you come up with. Whether you manage a property or not you are still acting on behalf of the landlord when he or she is not present. You Black Katz managers need to stop making pitiful excuses for your flagrant incompetence and negligence and just do your damned jobs. You need to learn what customer service is and what the term justice means. You are the very reason why letting and estate agents have such a bad name in this country!
By: A.Nunzi
Apr 14, 2012
Firstly, I would like to say we do not manage your property.The landlord pays us to find tenants (Introduction service) and contact is between you and your landlord. However, unlike most agents would do, every time you had a problem, we did not wash our hands with you or the matter,we contacted your landlord and asked for all issues to be rectified as soon as possible and tried and did recommend various contractors. We have been renting your property for a number of years and the last tenants had lived in the property for a fourteen months. You are and did sign a contract which you originally took on with two other people. To say we did not put you on the contract is untrue.You told us you would then find a fourth person at a later date and we told the landlord. He was happy as long as the future fourth tenant would pass references. Once you found the fourth person we drew up new contracts and posted them to you. We chased these a number of times and heard nothing.Then, both his mother and he contacted us to say that he would have to move out due to the ill heath of a family member.They then tried to find a replacement tenant but due to the fact they lived outside of London they had asked you and your other two friends to help. Regarding trying to put you off complaining,this not the case, why would we.
Returning to the issue of the contract, you actually signed a straight one year contract which expires in August. Due to the issues you have encountered with the property, it was actually Blackkatz who in a bid to help you exit the property and as a gesture as good will,suggested to the landlord that he should relese you from the the contract months earlier and the lost of commission he would incur we would refund. We have never mislead you or lied to you in any way.
I am truly sorry you have reason to complain and I do understanding your frustration. I am more than happy for you to come to my office where we can have a meeting or do call me on 0207 378 0700

yours sincerely,
Alex Nunzi

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz London Bridge! To leave a new review of Black Katz London Bridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz London Bridge