Apr 13,2012
Apr 13,2012
I was looking at the beginning of March to return to the area and rent 1 bed flat. As I had dealings with Beaumont couple of years back, I looked at a few properties they had to offer.

Cliff was very helpful showing around and looking for flats on my behalf, he even arranged a second viewing for me the same day in the evening. I have decided to make an offer on the property there and then. I was told if I want to make an offer, I would need to pay a holding deposit, before the agent even gets in touch with the landlord. Strange, but fine. I was happy to pay it the same evening, to secure it, but Cliff advised that it was too late for his office to process the payment and I can do so the next morning and they can negotiate with the landlord. Andrew would be advised of all the details.

As Cliff was on holiday the next day, I was given Simon's contact details for the next morning. So after unsuccessfully trying to reach him on the phone in the morning, and after leaving couple of messages with colleagues for a call back, no news. I have emailed as well. Then called and all the same - no response. After managing to reach him later in the day, he was being very vague as if not knowing what I was talking about and would get back to me after speaking to LL. I didn't hear back..... Emailed again, this time copying Cliff on too and this was the last communication I had. No response whatsoever.

I then decided to look elsewhere!

Very unprofessional service and lost customer. Completely opposite service to the one I received couple of years back.
Talk to me!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mark Beaumont Office 1! To leave a new review of Mark Beaumont Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mark Beaumont Office 1