Apr 13,2012
Apr 13,2012
This method was something of an unknown for me when selling a house. After a fairly slow start, I began to receive plenty of interest and the feedback from potential buyers via Property Eagle was communicated quickly. A couple of points that impressed me particularly were: when fixing the original asking price; Tom was courteous enough to allow me to decide and specify the price. I posed a couple of pointed questions to other members of staff and was satisfied and impressed with their response. When a few people became interested; the role as a negotiator was excellent -getting involved with all parties without being judgemental or overpowering. The initial cost of £250+ Vat has proved to be infinately cheaper than a traditional High St. Estate Agent. I have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone wishing to buy/sell or let a property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property Eagle Chertsey! To leave a new review of Property Eagle Chertsey, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property Eagle Chertsey