Apr 13,2012
Apr 13,2012
I have recently purchased a property being marketed by Parkers Reading and my contact was Damien Glowacki.
The service I have received from begiining to end has been fantastic and Damien has been thorough, honest and helpful all the way through.
All of the numerous issues were on my side as I had problems with my mortgage lender. This caused delays amounting to around 3 months, during which time Damien was extremely understanding and helped keep the relationship with the vendor as smooth as possible. I never felt that Parkers was just representing their interests; I genuinely got the impression that they cared about customer service, both for the vendor AND the prospective buyer.
I would highly recommend Parkers and they will be my first choice of agent as required.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 9! To leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 9, please click the link below !
Write a review for Parkers Estate Agents Office 9