Apr 13,2012
Apr 13,2012
Utterly horrible, rude and incompetent agency. Left us with mould in the bedroom, no key for the French double doors (which were open with a handle on the outside leaving us vulnerable to burglars). A furnished flat came without any table or chairs (only sofa). Oven not connected and no mailbox key for months.

Don't answer letters, emails or return phone calls.

Oh, and don't expect your deposit back.

What strikes the most is that these people are actually making life difficult for themselves by being so incompetent.
By: Emz
Oct 02, 2012
how convenient that Bills contact number is not actually valid!!!!!! I presume this comment was sent from 'Toads'R'Us'!!!!!!
By: Bill
Jul 12, 2012
Hi Bughnt
My name is Bill from Shelter the housing charity. I'd be interested in finding out more about the problems you had with this agent. Do you think you could email me on bill_rashleigh@shelter.org.uk or give me a ring on 020 705 2032. Many thanks and all the best, Bill

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of City Quays Rotherline London! To leave a new review of City Quays Rotherline London, please click the link below !
Write a review for City Quays Rotherline London