Apr 13,2012
Apr 13,2012
We let out a property in Manchester which has had the same tenant for the last 5 years. During this time our previous agent did not recommend a rent review and didn't seem to do anything for the money they charged us for managing our property. When the current tenant gave us notice of their intention to move this was an ideal time to review our agent.

Wayne at We Let Properties researched the area and provided an up-to-date valuation for our asset. The valuation was an increase of £50 per month compared to our previous return. Like us I am sure a lot of landlords are concerned about increasing the price in case you price yourself out of the market, however Wayne was confident he would find the right people at the right price.

I am pleased to say that our new tenants moved in today within a couple of days of the previous tenants moving out.
Wayne and his team completely delivered what they promised, adding to that we are saving money on our management fee and receiving a higher return from our rental. I look forward to recommending We Let Properties to my friends, family and business colleagues in the future

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester! To leave a new review of We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester