Apr 13,2012
Apr 13,2012
Me and my partner were looking for a property to rent in the local area,we saw 83b mytchett road on rightmove and we straight away called Romans up to arrange a viewing. The phone was answered by a polite and helpful lady who introduced herself as Jodie. Jodie Kelly felt with us from them onwards and manage to get us a viewing that day,Whig was great as we were on a short time limit to move in. Jodie kelly was extremely helpful and friendly, he made us feel Romans was the right agent to be helping us look for our family home. I would recommend To anyone who was looking to rent to give Romans a call and to ask for Jodie as she made our experience stress free. Jodie is a great asset torpor company and I would like to thank her for her professional manner and friendliness.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 7! To leave a new review of Romans Office 7, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 7