May 13,2009
May 13,2009
An agent from Charlestate show us around 2 properties in one day, and we saw both in less that 20mins and they where 10mins drive away. she rushed us around didnt address any problems and sort of skimmed over prices. we liked one of the properties so asked to see it again the next day, once again we where rushed, and she showed up with the contracts and price breakdown, which was completely different from the prices form the previous day. she pressured us into trying to pay the deposit there at the property, which in itself is unprofessional. When I rang and told her we where no longer interested in the property, I was spoken to rudely on the phone, and eventually hung up because I do not have to put up with being spoken to in that way. The next day I recieved a nasty email, which I considered as harassment. We felt like Charlestate was pressuring us because we are students and therefore they saw us as an easy target. I also feel they tried to scam us into paying to much for a property, that we had barely seen. We where disgusted by how they treated us.
By: Karlos
Sep 11, 2010
You should have raised this issue with the branch manager.
Hopefully, you are now aware of your options, if you are unsatisfied with the service you receive.
Trying to ruin our reputation should not be your final option.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Charlestate Office 1! To leave a new review of Charlestate Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Charlestate Office 1