Apr 12,2012
Apr 12,2012
We had a thoroughly misserable experience dealing with this estate agent. We went to see several properties and the agents couldn't be any more happy to help. This all changed after we had handed over a £500 holding deposit. We knew this sounded dodgy but were desperate to find a property and so handed over the money. About a week later after chasin them and getting fobbed off we were told the landlord had „‡naged his mind. Annoying, but not the agents fault we thought, we just need to get our money back now from the agent, simple. First we were told it would take 10 working days for the money to be refunded but having seen the previous reviews we were then sceptical. So after 10 days and no money we were told to email their accounts department. They don't have a phone number apparently. When I questioned them about this they became particularly aggressive with me. They didn't care that they had my money and hust kept saying I was wasting there time and I needed to email. We got no reply for weeks and only after court papers were issued did we get our money back nearly a month and a half later. I would recommend everyone stay well away from this agent.
By: Amy
May 20, 2012
I am having the same problem with these cowboys- they first brought me to the wrong flat, then told me to make an offer anyway and took my £500, but the landlord apparently rejected my offer. That was 11 working days ago (3 weeks) and last time I called, Ryan Morgan told me there is a 3 - 5 working days wait after the ten working days.. it sounds like he makes it up as he goes along.
By: jholmes
Apr 13, 2012
Dear DavisStJames,

I do not have the wrong agents. Perhaps you can explain to everyone why I and many many other people have had the same problem with your service? Please see the following reviews on the same subject:

By: DavidStJames Ltd
Apr 13, 2012
Dear Sirs / Madame

We are sorry to hear that your experience with DavidStJames has not been what you expected.

We have searched our records and cannot find any trace of court papers being issued or any request of a refund from our accounts department (accounts@davidstjames.co.uk) from anyone with the name "Holmes". Can you please contact us on - customerserivces@davidstjames.co.uk to discuss as we think you may have the wrong agent.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

DavidStJames Ltd

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of David St James Office 1! To leave a new review of David St James Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for David St James Office 1