Apr 12,2012
Apr 12,2012
I was in the difficult position of trying to sell my empty house in Plymouth whilst living in North Yorkshire however the Maitlands sales team made the whole process extremely easy, keeping me updated on every part of the sale. Although I dealt with the whole team during the sale, Charlie seemed to get the short straw whenever I rang up asking for the meter to be read, paperwork to be collected from the house for the solicitor or old carpets to be removed! She was always willing to help and never once made me feel like a nuisance. The whole team were very willing to answer my questions and were always cheerful and helpful. I would thoroughly recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Maitlands Plympton! To leave a new review of Maitlands Plympton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Maitlands Plympton