Apr 12,2012
Apr 12,2012
These people are good while you are renting a property, but turns opposite when you are ending the rental. They will try to rip you off.

I had a good experience and impression on these people while renting through them. But things suddenly changed when I gave the notice. When I moved into the property it was not properly cleaned and this was mentioned in the check-in report. So I got someone and got it cleaned before I moved in .But when I checked out, the deducted money for cleaning eventhough the inventory clerk commented that the property is maintained in better condition than at the time of check-in.

While I was renting, there happened to be a mark of iron box at one corner of the carpet. The carpet was actually old by at least 5 years. But they deducted the money to replace the entire carpet and which was even higher than actual cost. Also £50 admin fee to oversee the replacement work. But the worst part is they didnt even replace it when they rented to the next people eventhough they charged money from me for new carpet plus admin fee.

I couldnt dispute against this because I am self-employed. So I didnt have time to go after these people because that may cause me loose more money on my income.

So my advice is be careful while dealing with these guys. especially read check-in report and evenif a slight dirt somewhere make sure that is clearly noted that in the check-in report.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Woodward Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Woodward Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Woodward Estate Agents Office 1