Apr 12,2012
Apr 12,2012
I have been using Martin & Wright exclusively for 10 years, initially as a tenant, then as a landlord and finally as a seller. I have always experienced exceptional service from them. The difference between Martin & Wright and other agents is the level of personal attention you receive, starting from the owner Peter Martin and filtering down. I've recently sold my flat through them with Malcolm Ornstein as the sales agent. Malcolm managed to get me my target sales price. The sale proved quite a long and drawn out process and Malcolm kept me updated throughout and was always a phone call away for any questions I might have had. He was very friendly and personable and helped in making the process as smooth as possible. Prior to the sale I rented my flat using Jay Hayden. He found me excellent tenants in a short time and left me with almost no void period. Similar to Malcolm, Jay was always a phone call away for any questions and was always friendly and extremely helpful. I'd have no hesitation in recommending Martin & Wright.

Dexters