Apr 12,2012
Apr 12,2012
In a word - brilliant! No flannel, sales fluff or ego boosting. Straight forward, friendly, professional and honest. I had spoken to many agents before deciding Holroyd Miller were the ones to handle the sale of my property. I didn't get the same feeling of confidence from the others that I received from Holroyd. I wanted to sell my house just as the market crashed. All the other agents I dealt with still valued my property at an inflated price. I knew they would never be able to sell it for me. Simon gave me a realistic view of the market and managed my expectations to deliver what I wanted - a sale. I' would not hesitate to use Holroyd Miller again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Holroyd Miller Wakefield! To leave a new review of Holroyd Miller Wakefield, please click the link below !
Write a review for Holroyd Miller Wakefield