Download Property Smart Leader App
Apr 12,2012
By: 'UpsetandStillAngry'
Apr 12,2012
I have been a tenant and a landlord of Anthony Morgan and it is true to say that one month of my tenants money was held from me. I did not chase for the money instead changed my letting agent and never had a problem since with my rent being paid on time. As a tentant using Anthony Morgan money was transferred from my personal account into Anthony Morgan's Business Account, not straight into my landlords account as some of these posts suggest.

I had a very difficult time with my property being let by Anthony Morgan and I am still paying for things going wrong with my property a fews years on. My property was not looked after at all and I had to find out about things going wrong from official channels rather than the letting agent himself.
By: upset&stillveryangry
Apr 27, 2012
Hmmm.... How can you say so I have never been a tenant nor a landlord.
By: Anthony Morgan
Apr 12, 2012
LAKHBIR NAHAL - Again never been a client of Anthony Morgan either as a Landlord or Tenant.

Anthony Morgan