Apr 12,2012
Apr 12,2012
I sold my house through the Findon office of Cubitt and West and have no hesitation in recommending the company. The services offered were far superior to any of the other local companies, the marketing is second to none. The brochure they produced for our house was amazing with professional photos, floor plans and I really believe this helped us sell so quickly and get a fantastic price. Gemma and Chris in the office were great and kept in touch with us every step of the way so that we exchanged contract in only around 6 weeks after accepting the offer. Would definitely use them again. Only wish I could have bought through them too as that agent was nowhere near as helpful and efficient.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office 13! To leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office 13, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cubitt & West Office 13