Feb 17,2017
Jon Curtis MNAEA
Feb 17,2017
After two unsuccessful attempts to sell my flat with other agents I was recommended Crosskeys agents from a family member who sold his property within a week of it hitting the market. Jon Curtis made a visit to my flat and in agreement of a very competitive price I decided to put the property on the market. Within a couple of days Jon was viewing the property to prospective customers and this didn't let up for several weeks until Jon made a successful sale. I know Jon put a great deal of effort into finding a buyer as one bedroom flats are difficult to move on but there was always a steady stream of viewings, many of who returned for a second viewing. Jon would frequently and reliably update me on progress. His customer service, energy and determination was impressive and I can't thank him enough.

On successfully selling my property I gave CrossKeys the opportunity to find me a property with specific requirements. Aimee Mitchell took on the task and found me my perfect property. Upon asking for further viewings she couldn't be more accommodating. I decided to buy the property and Aimee remained my contact throughout the process. Her communication between all parties including Solicitors was excellent.

I have nothing but admiration for the team at CrossKeys. There competitive rates and excellent customer service have made my whole selling and buying process enjoyable and stress free. I would recommend Crosskeys to any buyer or seller at a drop of a hat.
Good
By: Aimee
Feb 23, 2017
Thank you so much for your lovely review Adam, I hope you're very happy in your new home!
By: Jon
Feb 18, 2017
Thank you Adam for your very kind review... I am delighted that you found the entire process to have gone smoothly and would like to wish you all the very best for the future!

Cross Keys Estates