Apr 12,2012
By: 'wouldnttouchthemwithabargepole'
Apr 12,2012
I have had the great misfortune to have dealt with this agency more than once. I first bought a property in 1997 and found them to live up to every cliche that exists about estate agents. I then bought another property in 2005 and allowed Central to deal with the sale of my original property - they were rubbish! When I said I was going to another agent (as I was in danger of losing the property I was trying to buy) they miraculously found a buyer the next day! There were endless other probelms (inefficient; inaccurate; don't return calls etc. etc). I would never recommend this company to anybody and I sincerely hope I never have to deal with them again.
They are very good at invoicing though.
Look up the words honesty; decency and professionalism and see if you recognise any of the definitions.
Attached Files
By: Central Estates
Apr 12, 2012
I'm very sorry to hear that you were not happy with our services.

Can I ask whether this is a recent transaction or one dating back to between 1997 -2005?

If you would like to make a complaint please contact us directly at enquiries@central-estates.co.uk and we will respond as soon we have looked into your file.

Again, I am sorry that were not happy, we do take complaints very seriously and are constantly looking at ways to improve our services.

Please get in contatct.

Richard Maher

Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow)

179 Hoe Street Walthamstow, London