Apr 11,2012
Apr 11,2012
Having had two properties fall through within days of each other, I contacted My London Home after a frantic search on Right Move revealed a property I was very much interested in, Joseph was quick to inform me on the details of the property and arranged a viewing very quickly, upon seeing the property he was thorough and gave me the low down on the property and what was to come before I could move, having made the decision on the property quite quickly I got my offer in and everything appears sorted within a couple of hours. I'm looking forward to moving in and am very impressed with the level of service I've received from MLH regards the move.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London