Apr 11,2012
Apr 11,2012
Having used several agents in Cornwall over the past few years, I discovered Martin and Co, and what a breath of fresh air! The Manageress there didn't attempt to give us the normal agent patter, but simply listened to what I wanted and gave several options for ensuring I received great value.

For once I felt like I was in the hands of a professional who understood the business well, but more importantly understood what the customer wanted. When it came to completing the documents, she made sure everything was well laid out and clear. The company are offering some really useful services at great value, and without the small print! But not only the Manageress genuinely wanted to ensure I was happy with everything.

Well done Martin and co - and the Manageress who helped me so much with her knowledge and professional attitude. I am sure we will see this name more and more, and I for one will be putting all my properties their way.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 159! To leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 159, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Co Office 159