Apr 11,2012
Apr 11,2012
I found Chetna very helpful and friendly & polite. I was impressed with the speed in which everything was taken care off, especially in arranging for a Gas saftey engineer at short notice to attend the property. I was also impressed that I had left a few messages with a collegue and found that when I spoke to Chetna that the messages had been relayed and acted upon. I think the ladies name I spoke to on the phone was Anna, who again was very polite and helpful. I was also impressed with the speed on receiving my Inventory check in document, more so that the amendments requested were taken care of immediatly, this was taken care of by Donna.

Overall a friendly team to be working with, also to mention Rob and the team in Eltham who originally came round to access the property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich! To leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Conran Estates Greenwich