Apr 11,2012
Apr 11,2012
I recently rented a property through Atkinson Mcleod and can honestly say it was one of the easiest home moving experiences I have ever had. I usually hate moving house as there are lots of mixed message between Landlord, Agents and the tenant but Atkinson Mcleod, and particularly Sabrina Taylor, made it a smooth transition. Everything was done with the agreed time frames, responsibility was taken and promises delivered. Any questions I had were answered and all with a helpful attitude. Sabrina was always checking I was happy with everything but not in the patronising way that Agents usually use. I had to move out of my previous house as the landlord sold the property and due to the service I received on this occasion, I have recommended that all of the 4 people I lived with contact Atkinson Mcleod and Sabrina to help them with their move.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London