Apr 11,2012
Apr 11,2012
Ludlow Thompson approached me to put my property on the market at the beginning of year. I'd been trying to sell the property the previous year but the offer I had fell through. Chloe took a keen interest in my property when I agreed to put it back on the market. She asked lots of questions in order to help sell it and always kept me up to date with the progress with the potential buyers. It's a quirky property and appeals to a certain person. Chloe managed to get the correct buyers through the door and within a month or so had two potential buyers biding against each other. I received a great offer not far off the asking price and the sale is now going through. Chloe really worked hard and her determination paid off with achieving a great offer. She also kept me fully up to speed with the progress and gained my trust.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Dulwich! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Dulwich

81-83 Lordship Lane Dulwich, London