Feb 16,2017
Imogen Furness
Feb 16,2017
2 years ago; I was transferred from Paris to London. All excited and happy I looked for my first apartment. At the time I made the mistake of going with Hasting International. Long story short, the customer service of Hasting Internationals made renting an apartment a living hell out of this experience. They are soulless robotic monsters that deserve to rot in hell. I sincerely mean it. Without surprises my image of letting agents in London was not a very good one. That reality remained unchanged until I met Emily and was in touch with Imogen. Thru all our communications (emails and in person) They were both professional, polite, kind, not pushy and genuine towards us. They are examples to what your industry should set its standards to in terms of customer service. In term of communication, all fees were very clear from the start. No hidden information, and no harassing on the phone. Excellent assistance in term of logistics (we needed the exchange of a bed). I have got nothing else to say besides the fact that I tip my hat to both of those ladies for restoring my faith in the possible humanity of letting agents in London.
All good. Fees were clear from the start. 160 per tenant.

Living In London