Apr 11,2012
Apr 11,2012
After having just read another review on this site by a previous tenant of Harcourt Estates I feel that I have to try to balance the scales. Unlike the previous tenant who (reading between the lines - I may be wrong) seems to have a beef against Harcourt Estates, I have nothing but praise for the professional and personal touch that this firm have given to me during my tenancy of two of their managed properties.

In the first property, I had a viewing one day and moved in in record time with no delay from the agents at all, moreover, it was hassle free and they kept me informed of the developments throughout. I only had one or two issues with the maintenance of that property ( small problem with the toilet flush breaking one day) but when I requested a repair, a maintenance man rang me up within 10 minutes and actually repaired it that day - despite having to travel into Leicester for the correct manufacturers spare part. Unfortunately the property Landlord had to return to the UK and needed his property back after a year, Harcourt Estates were magnificent in helping me to locate another property prior to my departure from the first (OK you could argue that it was in their interest to try to locate a property for me that had just come onto their portfolio so that they could retain my monthly payments - but if I was not genuinely happy with them then I would have moved elsewhere)

In my second property with them, I again moved in with no hassle and was kept informed again as to the developments with the move. After about 6 months I had an issue with the drains on the property blocking (due to an issue that no-one was responsible for). Unfortunately this happened on a Bank Holiday weekend and when I rang Harcourt Estates helpline I was asked to leave a voice mail message by the automated service. I feared the worst with it being a Bank Holiday weekend, but within 20 minutes I had a phone call from Harcourt Estates and within 2 - 3 hours there was an Emergency drainage company on site fixing the problem. There have been small problems that have occurred at the property but each time they have been dealt with in a timely fashion and with professionalism either by the local maintenance/handyman, by their property maintenance company or by specialists.
My experience with Harcourt Estates compared to other Lettings Agents out there has shown me that Harcourt Estates stand head and shoulders above others that I have used. This is the first time that I have used a company that actually let you know what is happening at each stage of a problem and actively chase it up with the Landlord. It feels like a very personal family business and not a faceless big company whose bottom line is profit!
Contented from Kibworth

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harcourt Estates Ltd Kibworth! To leave a new review of Harcourt Estates Ltd Kibworth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harcourt Estates Ltd Kibworth