Download Property Smart Leader App
Apr 11,2012
By: 'Michael P'
Apr 11,2012
We had an issue with our shower, where the valve in the handle came loose, so the shower couldn't be turned off.
Both Lucy and Hayley were away, so I was redirected to Morelle, who I have personally never dealt with.
I explained the situation to Morelle, as well as the fact that I couldn't take much time off work. She was extremely friendly, polite and efficient. She called the plumber, and then told me he would give me a call, within 2 minutes of Morelle's 2nd call. Andre the plumber was on the line, and was rushing to our flat. Andre came to the flat in 45 minutes, which is a fantastic response time. It turned out that the problem was very simple (always is), and Andre was able to sort it very quickly. Andre was extremely friendly and polite and after fixing the problem, showed me what to do if the problem does arises again. I was really impressed with the response and service I received from both Morelle and Andre. I have and will continue to recommend Paramount Properties to friends and colleagues.

Paramount Properties