Apr 10,2012
Apr 10,2012
Though I had a great experience in the past with this agency and rented two properties with them, this time it all has been ruined. I've talked to Sabrina Taylor about moving out dates, and she was absolutely unhelpful, impolite and unprofessional, showing no desire at all to help or at least seem to be helpful. She had no answers to simple questions. In fact, I found out the landlord and I were given different information about the moving out dates. It has been almost two weeks already since I've contact the agency, and still no one there can give the answer to my questions even though I have also talked to the property manager. I have never seen such an unprofessional approach to the clients.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf