Apr 10,2012
Apr 10,2012
Absolutely brilliant experience using this estate agent as a first time buyer! From the time I first looked round the property I purchased to the time of completion they were very helpful and professional, with the process taking just over 4 weeks! This ensured I beat the stamp duty holiday, and as a first time buyer I was extremely grateful!

They managed the entire process brilliantly, staying in contact with all parties involved, especially the solicitors, and did not bombard me with calls; always leaving polite voicemails covering every stage of the process if I did not answer the phone!

The final touch was when I picked up my keys, and was handed a goodie bag with champagne and other items to celebrate my new house! Great service to the end.

I would definitely recommend this company to anyone wanting to buy or sell!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch