...left to get your reviews in for the 2018 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Feb 14,2017
By: 'Jacqueline M'
Feb 14,2017
I would highly recommend Mc Millan's estate agents for selling your home. All the staff are totally dedicated to selling your property and working tirelessly on your behalf. The various modes of advertising are impressive and probably more importantly, are successful. Mc Millan's offer the full property service to their clients, ranging from selling / buying, mortgage advice through to legal assistance. I greatly appreciated the honesty demonstrated by Mc Millan's agents & was kept fully informed of all developments regarding the sale, as they occurred. It was an emotional time for me selling my family home of over 40 years and the staff were very supportive toward me especially when the sale was nearing completion & the handing over of the keys fo the new owners. I was privileged to have worked in partnership with such lovely people. Mc Millan's would certainly be my number one choice in any future house sales.
The agent's fees are reasonable

McMillan Estate Agents