Apr 10,2012
Apr 10,2012
Last May I met Julie at International womens day - she offered to sell my house and we started the ball rolling after a few viewings we had no sucess and then one Friday night I received a call that someone wanted to view the property but they would not get to our home until 8pm as they had to travel from London. Julie and Gary kept us informed and made sure we was happy to accept the viewing - we was so keen to sell they could have come at midnight - The thing that amazed me most is that they where never off duty. I had a mobile number to contact them on and they always called me back.

Gary then arranged a great mortgage for us and in July 2011 we moved house. We now live in the house of our dreams and without gary and jlie that would not be possible - So amazing service and i have recommended them to all our family and friends.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of GBP Estates Havering! To leave a new review of GBP Estates Havering, please click the link below !
Write a review for GBP Estates Havering