Apr 10,2012
Apr 10,2012
Black Katz basically ruined my life during the time I rented with them. Rude, inefficient and dishonest. Every maintenance enquiry was put aside for as long as possible, including a mice infestation and a cracked wall, leaving my living room exposed to the outside. During the same period, they increased the rent way above inflation, and told me that I was "demanding" and "out of touch with reality" when I questioned their actions/lack of action. Would not owe it to my worst enemy to stay in one of the properties!
Nothing - apart from staying far away from me.
By: Dizgruntled
Aug 10, 2012
I have to say I had a similar experience with your staff. They sure are rude and I would question if any of your positive reviews aren't your staff members in disguise. Your staff also have a very creative way of putting things. I was also told 'I was out of touch with reality' and was spoken to as if I were an infant in day care. I would advise you to implement a strict customer service policy because from my experience and the experience of others on here I can see that your staff is really friendly leading up and until the signing of the contract and then just can't be arsed afterwards. I've personally received better customer service at the 99p Store!
By: Andrew
Apr 10, 2012
Cara, I am sorry that you have felt the need to complain. We work very hard at customer service which is why we get so many good reviews. If you could please provide your property details I will look into the matters raised and respond. Again my apologies. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, ANDREW BLACK

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz Camden West Central Office! To leave a new review of Black Katz Camden West Central Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz Camden West Central Office