Apr 08,2012
Apr 08,2012
The service is mediocre at best and the charges exorbitant. They send out the invoices for service charges at variable times between Jan-Mar so you are never sure when to pay.
In spite of having my e-mail and telephone number, they found it best to write me a letter advising a surcharge of £30 for late payment by one week. Greedy people.
By: Andrew Strong
Apr 10, 2012
Dear FM,

Thank you for your message. I am very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our service.

I am not sure if we have ever spoken directly, however, please do contact me directly so that we can resolve this matter. Alternatively, if you would prefer not to I would confirm that the majority of our instructions are from resident management companies (i.e. the leaseholders themselves) and as such this is likely to be the case in your instance. You may wish to contact the Directors of the company (who would also be leaseholders) as they will certainly be able to assist.

Kind regards,

Andrew Strong
Managing Director

Direct telephone: 0118 955 7001
e-mail: a.strong@atlantisgroup.co.uk

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atlantis Estates Ltd. Office 1! To leave a new review of Atlantis Estates Ltd. Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atlantis Estates Ltd. Office 1