Apr 07,2012
Apr 07,2012
I have rented from many agents over the years including three in London and Outlook have been by far the best I have ever experienced.

From the start the Agent I worked with was punctual and very personable and genuinely cared that the property I selected was a great fit and within my budget. Unlike any other agent I have ever experienced he was also very communicative and answered his mobile via text or call at all hours. I appreciated this especially as I was on quite a tight deadline to get things sorted.

Secondly the property itself is perfect and we love it. The Agents fee's are far more reasonable than any other I have worked with e.g. One agent I paid a £270 Ex VAT moving out Fee this did not include cleaning or anything where as Outlook charge around £80 when I eventually move out. To add to this the staff in the office and the management where very helpful, I had asked for some input in the furniture they where selecting for the furnished rental and the Manager Simon actually returned a sofa I did not like the aesthetic of and purchased a different one. That level of service, I would have never expected from an agent, they really do go above and beyond.

Finally just to Ice the cake in conjunction with British Gas and some other companies they sent round a welcome pack that included a few goodies like Toilet paper and coffee and such.

And if I wasn't already happy to add into the above I recommended my agent to my company who were looking for a corporate rent in the same area and because they took somewhere I know have received a £50 gift card to Westfield.

All in all I couldn't be more pleased and recommend this Outlook branch to any potential renters.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Outlook Property Stratford! To leave a new review of Outlook Property Stratford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Outlook Property Stratford