Apr 07,2012
Apr 07,2012
Apon contacting paramount I was greeted by friendly staff who put me through to James Carter. From then on he made it easy for me arange a time that suited me to view the flat and gave me efficient information about the property. When going to view the property James was punctual and friendly. Once I had decided I liked the property, made an offer and provided necessary information, all the hard work was delt with and I wasn't bothered with boring questions. Once a contract was set I visited the estate agents on Westendlane to sign on the dotted line. Apon arrival again I was greeted with happy faces. During my apointment with James he made everything clear and answered all my questions eficiently. Once I moved into the property I found it freshly painted and professionally cleaned just as was discussed. He also provided all the information via email and I was keep in the loop from the cleaning invoice to the inventory check list and the contract was mailed to me neatly bind into a book the day after my arrival at the new property. After a long stressful time searching for a property paramount made it seem easy.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London