Apr 07,2012
Apr 07,2012
Absolutely awful. I am a tenant with Capital Living and I really wish I wasn't. Unfortunately I am tied into a 6 month contract with them now.
They are wonderfully helpful and friendly when you are viewing properties with them but as soon as they have your extortionate deposit, holding fee and first month's rent they are rude, arrogant condescending and just plain useless.
I have had so many maintenance issues with the property and every time I contact them I am made to feel like I am hassling them or I should just live with these issues. For the amount of rent they charge this is completely unacceptable. When you phone to speak with them they are extremely patronising and their email manner is just as bad as their telephone manner.

My housemates feel the same way and have also had issues with sending and receiving emails. Just last week one of my housemates raised a maintenance issue with Capital Living, who responded with an extremely rude and condescending email which was forwarded to the entire household (completely unnecessary).

Problems include leaks, lack of heating, lack of hot water, flooding, electrical items provided not working properly and our household items not being replenished (a breach of contract on their part.)

I have also had plumbers and electricians calling me while I am at work, which is something Capital Living should be dealing with, not me!

Overall, Capital Living is a company run by arrogant money grabbers with absolutely no customer service skills.
They could learn some manners for a start.
By: Capital Living London Ltd
Jul 06, 2012
We would appreciate it if you could name the house and tenant concerned so we can respond appropriately and validate its authenticity.
By: unhappy
May 15, 2012
Did you report them?

They are supposed to be licenced? and that is dependant on them adearing to their contracts?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Capital Living Clapham! To leave a new review of Capital Living Clapham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Capital Living Clapham

Capital Living

Unit 6H Clapham North Arts Centre, 26-32 Voltaire Road , London, Clapham, London
SW4 6DH