Feb 07,2017
Feb 07,2017
I am a letting agent in London and am relocating to Southport for work. I have to say in this company I have found the first organisation that makes me ashamed to be in this industry.
I applied to rent a property with them on Friday, I called to arrange a viewing, they don't even qualify you and just booked my aunty in to view the house on my behalf, great security! My aunt viewed they asked for an application fee, forms and i.d, all of which was sent Friday afternoon including the proof of payment. I called Monday as i had not heard anything back. Helen Burgess the manager(what a joke) tells me that ther a couple of applications, and they need to be put to the landlord, who only lives around the corner so I should have a decision by the close of business. I was completely baffled by this as why would they need money from me to run a credit check, if my application had not even been approved by the landlord! I call back today Tuesday, I am told Helen is not available. I called another agent in Southport Ball and Percival and spoke to a delightful woman named Sue, who explained that hey do not work in this way, taking deposits when the property hasn't even been taken off the market! I waited 3 hours for Helen to return my call, as I needed to know what was going on so i could continue my search fro a rental property. I finally got through to her and she confrimed there were now 4 applications on the property and the landlord lives abroad!!!! This is hilarious!! she even said she didnt say the landlord lived around the corner. As i'm talking to her, she says an emial has just come through from the landlord and they have decided to rent the property to another applicant. I can't believe that these people are actuall operating in this way, its jurassic and the level of customer service attrocious. I wonder if my money will even be returend to me! DISGRACE AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!
terrible

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Anthony James Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Anthony James Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Anthony James Estate Agents Office 1