Apr 05,2012
Nikki Ponsford
Apr 05,2012
Northwood (Cheltenham) have completely changed my perspective on Estate Agents. If you want a professional, friendly, enthusiastic company to sell your house then look no further. Nikki and the team have been very impressive throughout the sale of my property and I would recommend them to anybody thinking of selling/renting in the area. Here's a few reasons why:-
- Fantastic Service. They call when they say they will call and are VERY pro-active searching for prospective buyers.
- Friendly Staff. All of the people I have dealt with at Northwood have been brilliant.
- Glossy Brochure. Really impressive brochure for sales details. (Think this helped get so many viewings).
- Feedback. Whether good or bad was reported within 24hrs of the viewing.
- Honest. Accurate valuation of the expected selling price and what I should do to the house to prepare for sale.
- Professional. I think they are a credit to the company and would definitely use them again.

Northwood have been fantastic throughout the entire process and have made selling the house an enjoyable experience. I would like to give Amber, Kate and Nikki special thanks for all of their help.
You have one very satisfied customer!

Northwood