Apr 05,2012
Apr 05,2012
We are not having a great time with Leaders. First of all our property was immaculate when we moved in, therefore the inventory states that it is immaculate. From the first week we started to notice damp and mould appearing in the bathroom. This swiftly became large patches of black mould. Despite it being winter we started to leave windows and doors open and the fan on constantly, but this had no effect.

We have told Leaders that there is mould and that we need a stronger extraction fan, and their inspection report has confirmed this, but despite this we've been given the message to 'wipe the mould off with a damp cloth'. We actually managed to speak to the people who were in the property before and they said same thing happened to them so to get their deposit back they painted over all the mould (hence the property was immaculate).

We find that it takes them weeks to get back to us after we query something or to hear back about maintenance that is needed, and when we speak to them they tend to be quite rude on the telephone.

It's a huge shame because we really love the house and we really wouldn't even think of moving if it wasn't for the unco-operative agency. I'm terrified having read these comments that I'm not going to get my deposit back - I really can't afford to lose that money and I'm upset that we are looking after the property as best we can but that the agency don't respond quick enough to fix issues.
They could be more approachable and much more proactive in sorting out issues.
By: caring tenant
Jan 17, 2013
I have exactly the same problem here in Horsham.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Horsham! To leave a new review of Leaders Horsham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Horsham