Apr 05,2012
Apr 05,2012
We sold our property through Thomas Morris, however unfortunately our buyer had to pull out on the day of exchanging contracts due to ill health. This left the chain in a complete state, Thomas Morris not only kept all the chain fully updated on the situation, they managed to buy us some time in order to re-sell the property. Thankfully they managed to re-sell our property within a month (to a buyer that wanted a quick sale) which enabled our chain to stay complete. Jemma regularly chased up our solicitor for us and she even kept us updated on the exchange of contracts on the final sale of our property (whilst we were on holiday). Both Jemma and Steve were very approachable at all times and assisted whenever they could with the process of the sale, they kept us fully up to date on all stages of the sale and were honest and reliable at all times.
I would definitely recommend Thomas Morris again and I will definitely use them again (if we ever come to move again).
By: Simon
Apr 05, 2012
Dear "Moore"
I'm really grateful that you've taken the time to let us know your thoughts after what sounds like a very stressful experience.I'm also absolutely delighted that Jemma and Steve were so helpful and that things appear to have worked out for you in the end.Thanks for posting your thoughts and rest assured that I've already spoken to the team at Royston to pass on my congratulations for a job well done.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris Royston! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris Royston, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris Royston