Apr 05,2012
Apr 05,2012
When i saw the flat i wanted was up with Brannen my heart sank. Both me,my sister and dad find their attitude generally unfeeling. I am sure they're following policies and procedures...but i'm sure companies can change trends a certain amount.
Checking i'm not wrecking the flat every 6 months is a bit excessive!! Why can't they use their discression instead of me taking time off work every 6 months?
When i rang with a problem most of the employers have a tone of 'it's not OUR fault?!' which gets one's back up straight away. I work for the NHS and find dealing with money grabbers difficult. More customer service understanding needed for the women in that company needed. I'll never use them again. Nor do i want to discuss it with them.
Genuinely care about people who work...pay rent on time and look after the properties! See and act on the different TYPE of tenant and bend the rules if appropriate!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Brannen and Partners Whitley Bay! To leave a new review of Brannen and Partners Whitley Bay, please click the link below !
Write a review for Brannen and Partners Whitley Bay