Apr 05,2012
Apr 05,2012
When i saw the flat i wanted was up with Brannen my heart sank. Both me,my sister and dad find their attitude generally unfeeling. I am sure they're following policies and procedures...but i'm sure companies can change trends a certain amount.
Checking i'm not wrecking the flat every 6 months is a bit excessive!! Why can't they use their discression instead of me taking time off work every 6 months?
When i rang with a problem most of the employers have a tone of 'it's not OUR fault?!' which gets one's back up straight away. I work for the NHS and find dealing with money grabbers difficult. More customer service understanding needed for the women in that company needed. I'll never use them again. Nor do i want to discuss it with them.
Genuinely care about people who work...pay rent on time and look after the properties! See and act on the different TYPE of tenant and bend the rules if appropriate!!
Attached Files
By: YD
May 05, 2017
£210 'reference fees' followed by a refusal to communicate. At one point I was told they are too busy to arrange entry to the property. Given 30minutes max to exchange cash/ keys, ask questions & read, sign tenancy agreement which says very little aside from the tenant is responsible for funding all 'assessments' maintenance & repairs and to pay B&P an unspecified amount of money to 'write letters' for unspecified reasons. They Refuse bank transfer & will only deal in cash even for large amounts. I'm now facing 140m trip to work or unemployment & homelessness-actually all three. Incommunicado obstructive money grabbers

Brannen and Partners