Apr 05,2012
Apr 05,2012
Both gents dealt with the deal from offer to sale with a professional attitude. Through any enquiries they were both very quick to respond to me and to get answers from the sellers. Although I felt they were acting in the interests of the sellers more than ourselves this was understandable as the sellers were primarily their clients. The whole process went very smoothly and part of this was the speed in which enquires were dealt with. During the process the pair managed their duties to both parties well and no question was too big or small. I feel the buying experience was enhanced by their care of duty. I would recommend them and will consider their services in the future.
By: James
Apr 20, 2012
Thanks for the feedback Amit. You were an enjoyable person to deal with and we're so happy that you have now bought a fabulous new home. You are quite correct that we always have to act in the best interests of our clients and we hope we didn't offend you in doing this. Luckily for both parties you agreed with us that the house was worth paying a little more for!

I hope you have many years of enjoyment at the house.

If ever you need us in the future, we'd be delighted to hear from you.

James Hall

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich! To leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for fish need water East Dulwich