Apr 05,2012
Apr 05,2012
From a tenant's POV - a really awful agent. I wasn't told about the renewal fee for my contract and wasn't given the option of a 12 month contract in the first instance, so imagne the lovely surprise I had when a letter landed on my doorstep after 6 months telling me that I had to pay another £125 to stay in my home.

I have no idea what the agency fees I paid them are used for - their maintenance department is utterly useless and it takes many phone calls for them to take action, if they ever do. No one in any of the departments I've spoken to seems to give a damn. If I didn't like my flat and the location so much I would not be staying with them - after my current contract expires I will not be renewing it with Palmer Snell and I will never be using their services again.
They should have taken action against maintenance problems.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Palmer Snell Branch! To leave a new review of Palmer Snell Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Palmer Snell Branch