Apr 05,2012
Apr 05,2012
Can anyone make heads or tails of their statements?...even my accountant can't explain or understand where our money is going. I wonder if they purposely make them confusing so they can keep hidden cost hidden.
These random 'visual Inspection fee' keep appearing on our statements costing £60...I didn't authorized any inspection and what are they doing in these inspection to justify £60?
I dread the tenants ending the contract early...I'm afraid I will have to fight to get the management fees that they charged for the three year lease up front and it is the reason why I haven't fired them because I just don't need a battle at the moment with a new baby and job etc...but they have sure made things financially difficult that I might have to take our woes further.
This is the first agents I have dealt with, maybe they are all bad. I should have used a friend or relative to tend to our flat and pay them.

The rent is supposed to be our money, isn't it!?!?
By: Customer Services
Apr 09, 2012
We are very concerned to see your review and to learn of your surprise and concern about fees.
We really would like the opportunity to directly speak to you to try to resolve any queries or concerns you have.
Please do get in touch quoting reference AAA01.
We're looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
ludlowthompson.com Customer Services Team

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Oval

(Oval Office/Branch)12 Clapham Road Lambeth, London